This is how the future might look in 2070

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is said that Knowing The Past Opens The Door To The Future. And I think in some sense there is a lot of truth to that statement. But 

I would like to add that knowing the past is one thing. Letting go of the past is another. Because if you are attached to the past you WILL repeat it over and over again until you let go of it and in this case, it is easy to predict the future. 

It will simply be a repetition. And in some cases, this is a safe way to predict the future, but certain criteria have to be met before this model is used. More on that later in this article.

A glimpse of the future - The Scream Sheet
It is said that Knowing The Past Opens The Door To The Future. And I think in some sense there is a lot of truth to that statement. But 

I would like to add that knowing the past is one thing. Letting go of the past is another. Because if you are attached to the past you WILL repeat it over and over again until you let go of it and in this case, it is easy to predict the future. 

It will simply be a repetition. And in some cases, this is a safe way to predict the future, but certain criteria have to be met before this model is used. More on that later in this article.

A glimpse of the future - The Scream Sheet
It is a very interesting article! Unfortunately it looks very much like we are heading towards a one world corporate government. Read about Blackrock and Larry Fink.
It is a very interesting article! Unfortunately it looks very much like we are heading towards a one world corporate government. Read about Blackrock and Larry Fink.
Scary and exciting at the same time. We just might have a dangerous future ahead if we don't do anything!
Scary and exciting at the same time. We just might have a dangerous future ahead if we don't do anything!
I like some of it.
I am a half bot! My signature contains commercials to pay for hosting and maintenance of this forum!
I like some of it.
I am a half bot! My signature contains commercials to pay for hosting and maintenance of this forum!