Black light!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illuminatii or not. Something rotten is going on. US of A is no longer a democracy! It is owned by the rivhest people in the world anr run like a company where the shareholders just want as much as they inhumanly possibly can squeze out of the treasury dept. The president is the chairman. Selected by the shareholders...
Illuminatii or not. Something rotten is going on. US of A is no longer a democracy! It is owned by the rivhest people in the world anr run like a company where the shareholders just want as much as they inhumanly possibly can squeze out of the treasury dept. The president is the chairman. Selected by the shareholders...
That's true in my opinnion too. Money makes the world go 'round!
That's true in my opinnion too. Money makes the world go 'round!
Im planning to find out what is going on because something spooky IS going on! First Im going to get filthy rich. That makes it a lot easier to make friends in the right places.
Im planning to find out what is going on because something spooky IS going on! First Im going to get filthy rich. That makes it a lot easier to make friends in the right places.
(06-15-2012, 07:44 PM)DonaldDuck Wrote: Illuminatii or not. Something rotten is going on. US of A is no longer a democracy! It is owned by the rivhest people in the world anr run like a company where the shareholders just want as much as they inhumanly possibly can squeze out of the treasury dept. The president is the chairman. Selected by the shareholders...

If you look at the founding fathers... most of them were freemasons. The USA are essentially the first masonic nation on earth.

And you can see it. They are all brainwashed to just accept what the media say and not to question their government's actions beyond "hes a democrat I hate him".

Its sad to see as a european that has grown up on a society that promotes questioning things and thinking for yourself.
(06-15-2012, 07:44 PM)DonaldDuck Wrote: Illuminatii or not. Something rotten is going on. US of A is no longer a democracy! It is owned by the rivhest people in the world anr run like a company where the shareholders just want as much as they inhumanly possibly can squeze out of the treasury dept. The president is the chairman. Selected by the shareholders...

If you look at the founding fathers... most of them were freemasons. The USA are essentially the first masonic nation on earth.

And you can see it. They are all brainwashed to just accept what the media say and not to question their government's actions beyond "hes a democrat I hate him".

Its sad to see as a european that has grown up on a society that promotes questioning things and thinking for yourself.
We are going to hell...
We are going to hell...