Romance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess Im a little romantic. And I love guys who understands romance... You know... All those small things that makes you feel special :-)
I guess Im a little romantic. And I love guys who understands romance... You know... All those small things that makes you feel special :-)
I believe us girlies are more romantic than boys and this is a problem sometimes.
I believe us girlies are more romantic than boys and this is a problem sometimes.
(10-30-2012, 12:34 AM)Honey44 Wrote: I guess Im a little romantic. And I love guys who understands romance... You know... All those small things that makes you feel special :-)

Well, it is depend on his feelings to understand you.
(10-30-2012, 12:34 AM)Honey44 Wrote: I guess Im a little romantic. And I love guys who understands romance... You know... All those small things that makes you feel special :-)

(02-20-2014, 05:41 AM)safa100 Wrote:

Yeah - there are men out there that are capable of handling feelings :-)
(02-20-2014, 05:41 AM)safa100 Wrote:

Yeah - there are men out there that are capable of handling feelings :-)