Trinity Sisters - Trafficking

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity Sisters – Dirty Business. This fabulous book written by Debra Quincy is a smooth read for anyone interested in justice.

At the age of 5, Debra travels with her mother back to Korea to escape a drunk and violent stepfather, but shortly after arrival her mother is brutally killed and even though she has relatives she ends up living in the streets as she has a hard time relating to people.

She learns to be a skilled pocket lifter and after an incident with the local mafia boss, she becomes his right hand and helps organize his business doing drugs, gunrunning, art theft, grand theft auto, and electronics.

Trinity Sisters - The Scream Sheet
Trinity Sisters – Dirty Business. This fabulous book written by Debra Quincy is a smooth read for anyone interested in justice.

At the age of 5, Debra travels with her mother back to Korea to escape a drunk and violent stepfather, but shortly after arrival her mother is brutally killed and even though she has relatives she ends up living in the streets as she has a hard time relating to people.

She learns to be a skilled pocket lifter and after an incident with the local mafia boss, she becomes his right hand and helps organize his business doing drugs, gunrunning, art theft, grand theft auto, and electronics.

Trinity Sisters - The Scream Sheet
Thanks for posting!!!
Thanks for posting!!!
Being part of that story I can only say: BUY THE BOOK! It's worth it!
Being part of that story I can only say: BUY THE BOOK! It's worth it!
Trafficking is the most dirty business in the world. And people dont even know it exists
I am a half bot! My signature contains commercials to pay for hosting and maintenance of this forum!
Trafficking is the most dirty business in the world. And people dont even know it exists
I am a half bot! My signature contains commercials to pay for hosting and maintenance of this forum!