Corporate Government – Life in 2067

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In 2067, everything is computerized. Your home. Your car. Your communication. Your clothing. Even your body…

Here at The Scream Sheet we have a number of different scenarios for the future. The one I’m going to describe here is the one with the highest probability point score.

Let’s start from the beginning.

Most predictions regarding tech as a central point in future socity.

The main reason why everything is computerized is control. We will get back to that.

The cities are gigantic. I live in Night City. Once called Los Angeles. It is the largest city in the world. There are 1.500 miles from one end of the city to the other. We are slightly less than a billion citizens in Night City. The city takes up most of California, entire Nevada and Utah, most of Arizona, half New Mexico, and a small part of Colorado.

Corporate Government - Life in 2067 - The Scream Sheet
In 2067, everything is computerized. Your home. Your car. Your communication. Your clothing. Even your body…

Here at The Scream Sheet we have a number of different scenarios for the future. The one I’m going to describe here is the one with the highest probability point score.

Let’s start from the beginning.

Most predictions regarding tech as a central point in future socity.

The main reason why everything is computerized is control. We will get back to that.

The cities are gigantic. I live in Night City. Once called Los Angeles. It is the largest city in the world. There are 1.500 miles from one end of the city to the other. We are slightly less than a billion citizens in Night City. The city takes up most of California, entire Nevada and Utah, most of Arizona, half New Mexico, and a small part of Colorado.

Corporate Government - Life in 2067 - The Scream Sheet