First kiss

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not long ago I met a pretty girl sitting outside a local bar. She were together with two other guys and the one of them was definitely interested in her. I had seen her the week before and I recognized her. So I went over to her table and gave her a hi 5 just over the head of the guy who was trying his luck with her. She looked confused and asked: Do we know each other? I said: Yes don't you remember - Im very dissapointed! We met last week and talked a lot right here. Were you that drunk?

At that point the guys left the table and went inside and I sat down in front of her.

She looked even more confused and wanted to know what we had been talking about the week before. I made a long pause, looked down for a moment and then as deep into her eyes as I could and said: well... You are a great kisser! She just looked at me with her big brown eyes for a few seconds and then it was my turn to get surprised! Will you kiss me again? she asked... And well.. you know... A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. I was right. She was a great kisser!
Not long ago I met a pretty girl sitting outside a local bar. She were together with two other guys and the one of them was definitely interested in her. I had seen her the week before and I recognized her. So I went over to her table and gave her a hi 5 just over the head of the guy who was trying his luck with her. She looked confused and asked: Do we know each other? I said: Yes don't you remember - Im very dissapointed! We met last week and talked a lot right here. Were you that drunk?

At that point the guys left the table and went inside and I sat down in front of her.

She looked even more confused and wanted to know what we had been talking about the week before. I made a long pause, looked down for a moment and then as deep into her eyes as I could and said: well... You are a great kisser! She just looked at me with her big brown eyes for a few seconds and then it was my turn to get surprised! Will you kiss me again? she asked... And well.. you know... A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. I was right. She was a great kisser!
Ha ha! Great story! Completely by the book :-)
Ha ha! Great story! Completely by the book :-)
Dave - is that you? From that little bar in Detroit I cant remember the name? Remember I called you after you left?
Dave - is that you? From that little bar in Detroit I cant remember the name? Remember I called you after you left?