Soulmate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I find my soulmate?
How do I find my soulmate?
Only by being ready to meet her/him! Prepare yourself! You are like a diamond. All diamonds has to be polished to shine. When you shine it will be much easier for her to find you!

One of the critical things in relationships is that we go into them because we want something! We want love, intimacy, security and a lot of other things. If you are totally aware of your needs in a relationship and know what to do with them, you can enter a relationship in giving mode instead of receiving mode!

Often a soulmate shows up from no where when you least expect it!
Only by being ready to meet her/him! Prepare yourself! You are like a diamond. All diamonds has to be polished to shine. When you shine it will be much easier for her to find you!

One of the critical things in relationships is that we go into them because we want something! We want love, intimacy, security and a lot of other things. If you are totally aware of your needs in a relationship and know what to do with them, you can enter a relationship in giving mode instead of receiving mode!

Often a soulmate shows up from no where when you least expect it!
I don't believe in stuff like soulmates. But I do believe in defferent degrees of being in love. Thie kind of love where you are totally lost is often there I hear talk about sooooouuul mates! It just sounds like a silly excuse to me: Im soooo in love. It must be my soulmate.... Come on. We live and we die and after that there are no souls, no nothing.
I don't believe in stuff like soulmates. But I do believe in defferent degrees of being in love. Thie kind of love where you are totally lost is often there I hear talk about sooooouuul mates! It just sounds like a silly excuse to me: Im soooo in love. It must be my soulmate.... Come on. We live and we die and after that there are no souls, no nothing.
I'm pretty sure I have multiple soulmates. At least I met a lot who I expected being my soulmates! Nice to have some to chose between :-)
I'm pretty sure I have multiple soulmates. At least I met a lot who I expected being my soulmates! Nice to have some to chose between :-)