I believe...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes I believe in Soulmates. And im pretty sure I met a few in my life. And why do I believe this? I have met a lot of boys and dated even more. Most boys only connect on a sexual level and some of the 'soft' men out there (those who are not alpha) also connect on a emotional level - which is nice :-). But soulmates connect even deeper than sexual, emotional and even deeper than the heart. When I get the feeling I have known him before and when I feel a deeper sense of meaning I think it could be a soulmate. Afterall a soulmate is a mate from the land of souls - wherever that is :-)
Yes I believe in Soulmates. And im pretty sure I met a few in my life. And why do I believe this? I have met a lot of boys and dated even more. Most boys only connect on a sexual level and some of the 'soft' men out there (those who are not alpha) also connect on a emotional level - which is nice :-). But soulmates connect even deeper than sexual, emotional and even deeper than the heart. When I get the feeling I have known him before and when I feel a deeper sense of meaning I think it could be a soulmate. Afterall a soulmate is a mate from the land of souls - wherever that is :-)
I think that is a good description. Soulmates are something above the average! Touching the spirit.
I think that is a good description. Soulmates are something above the average! Touching the spirit.
I too think that we have more than one Soulmate! I also think we have a twinsoul and only ONE twinsoul. But I also think that we will not meet that twinsoul until we are fully developed human beings! And this will most likely take thousands of years!!!

So go for a soulmate. The chances to meet one is much bigger!
I too think that we have more than one Soulmate! I also think we have a twinsoul and only ONE twinsoul. But I also think that we will not meet that twinsoul until we are fully developed human beings! And this will most likely take thousands of years!!!

So go for a soulmate. The chances to meet one is much bigger!
Im only 25 and I actually found a few that I feel so connected to that I think they are all my soulmates. But I dont think it is all pink and roses even if you meet a soulmate. It can be hard work too. But the connection is there anyway!
Im only 25 and I actually found a few that I feel so connected to that I think they are all my soulmates. But I dont think it is all pink and roses even if you meet a soulmate. It can be hard work too. But the connection is there anyway!